If you are interested in supporting a new and growing show management enterprise, passionate about adding more quality shows to your area, and you would like innovative and fun exposure for your business, we would love your support.
Brian has been involved in many promotional endeavors over the years and has always taken a keen interest in understanding the products, services, and people themselves to deliver their message from the heart and gain attention, excitement, and ROI for sponsors.
Brian and Martha both own small businesses and are often sponsors themselves. This firsthand experience helps them to understand what sponsors want, need, and deserve.
In addition, we’re happy to welcome Kathleen Stamps, and Robyn Chapman onboard this year. They’re well rooted in the horse world, and their own business and sponsorship experience will be invaluable as we continue to grow New Direction Events.
Together we’ll do whatever it takes to deliver a high-quality experience. The following are key items available for sponsorship:
Do you have a particular class or division that is near or dear to you, your family, or your competing clients? We’d be happy to have you as a division or class sponsor and promote you or your business. This is a great way to contribute or get attention over multiple days.
Offering the most money, and receiving the most attention in their respective divisions, Hunter Classics encourage riders to look their best, while Jumper Classics encourage the most daring, speed, and excitement. Horses and riders must be at the top of their game for these events.
(We’ll design a benefit package to your needs, in line with pricing from above.)
Hospitality Pavilion: (Overlooks Hunter ring / parties held here - $1,000 each week) - Spectators will be in this area every day for breakfast, lunch, and parties. What a great place to display your signage, and product or service information. You’re name/business name will be used each time we refer to this area in print and announcements.
- Help take the edge off the summer heat using shade and evaporative cooling machines. Attach your name to this amenity and EVERYONE will love you.
- Make a great first impression by providing refreshments to exhibitors during or after they do the hard work of moving into their stalls.
- Add to the feature hunter class of the week, and make it even more fun to watch with food, drinks...and the camaraderie that goes with it.
- After a big week of showing, let’s thank everyone for making it a success. We’d like to offer bite-sized brunch food for those on the go.
- What a great way to unwind, get to know each other, have some great food, and good, fun, competition OUTSIDE OF THE SHOW RING! Horse showing can be intense. Let’s do something different for an afternoon between shows and build some community.
Please call or email to let us know how we can include you in this exciting event, and offer your business, product, or service great exposure. We look forward to working with you in the very near future!
We look forward to working with you in the very near future!
Brian J. Lookabill (Manager) – 803.439.0982 /
Martha Tosh Jensen (Technical Coordinator) – 214.850.1020
Kathleen Stamps (Sponsorship) – 770.356.3504
Robyn Chapman (Sponsorship) – 404.663.0447